r-word.org

Monday, June 1, 2009

summer break

I am enjoying not having to White Shield every day and being able to spend more time with my husband and children. It is nice to be able to not be so busy. The children are having fun just have the day to do what they want .
M has been getting in trouble because he thinks that he is able to play in the cars ,van or the pick up truck. If he would stay out of them he would have more time to play outside. Other then that the summer is going ok .
K has a friend here visiting from Bismarck, she will be here a few days. E and DH took a quite road trip to Minot to night.
DH has been busy working on computer and building up his business and he also been working on his PHD work. DH and K planted the garden last week.
C has been thinking about his surgery, that will happen in about 2 1/2 weeks .
The girls are getting ready for their camp , that they going to at the end of June.
I have been working on my classes and studying for my Praxis II test that I am taking at the end of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment